Friday, May 29, 2009
I Leave Tomorrow
I'm on the brink of Denver and I find myself balking mentally. I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I really want to go and I'm really excited to help out and love. On the other, I'm absolutely terrified. It was just a dull sense of nervousness, but in the past few days it's grown into a piercing feeling of anxiety. I haven't been able to fall asleep, night after night. I guess it's because I've never done anything like this before. And ten weeks is a long time! It's kind of funny though, because this was exactly one of my reasons for pursuing this internship: to be challenged. Boy, have I asked for it. We'll see how it goes once it's going! This first week is going to be a type of orientation, from the looks of the schedule, and I'm really excited to hang out with all the other seven interns and the Dry Bones staff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 replies:
Post a Comment