Monday, July 28, 2008
30 Days
I'm really excited now! I think finishing the majority of my portfolio has helped a bit, but also it's sinking in a bit more that I'm actually leaving. It's like an "I can see the light at the end of the tunnel" sort of thing. I still have quite a bit more things to do before I'm completely ready, but that's alright... I am greatly encouraged by the fact that I only have to work for a few more weeks (a couple days ago I was working in the fitting room the whole day and we were having this huge sale and if you have ever been in that position before, you know how I felt). I finally feel at peace with going to Oxford. Before a couple weeks ago, I still didn't know if God wanted me to go or not, which is my fault because I never asked Him in the first place. But over the last couple weeks, He has directed me to certain pieces of His word and to certain people that have led me to believe that He really does want me to go.
Tags:
spiritual reflection,
summer prep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 replies:
Loving this blog! It's what i did to keep people informed from college station when i moved to abilene! I will be updating mine during israel so please dont forget us and prayer would be wonderful! Missy you dearly and i am so proud of you
Post a Comment